The Hoboken Adult Soccer League (HASL) is looking forward to our return to play on July 13th in line with Governor Murphy’s Executive Order, which permits the resumption of organized sports for medium-risk sports, such as soccer, by July 6. With the health and safety of our players and staff as a guiding priority, we have been communicating with city officials and have determined “Return to Play” guidelines. These guidelines are as follows.
* Maintains and respect physical (social) distancing.
* Game time spacing of 15 -30 mins between games to allow players to leave and enter the field. This is to help minimize the number of people in one area.
* All players must wear cloth or disposable face coverings when not playing
* Teams separated on each side of the field.
* The HASL will disinfectant soccer balls before, at halftime of each game.
* Players are recommended to bring your own hand sanitizer.
* No sharing of water or food
* No shared equipment such as pinnies and goalie gloves.
* Only players allowed on the field.
* Spectators must maintain social distancing.
* No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles, or group celebrations
We will continue to work to review through this progression as we look forward to an exciting summer of soccer leading into the fall season.
HASL Return to Play (Week of July 13)
Copyright © Hoboken Adult Soccer League. All rights reserved.